If you want to use your Google phone application with the dark theme before anyone else, here’s How To Do It.
Since the release of new editing tools, Google has been updating its first party applications with the “Google Material Theme” design. Some applications have already come up with a dark theme. You can use dark themes in Android Messaging and YouTube. This theme will now come to Google phone. Well, let’s talk about how you can get this theme before you update it.
- First of all, your device needs to be root. You can start processing after you make sure you have the latest version of the application.
- You can select the beta option from the Google Play Store to be included in the beta version of Google phone. If you want, the application’s APKs are also available.
- After installing the application, open the file with any File Explorer that has root access and navigate to the root directory.
- Go to the /data/data/com.google.android.dialer/shared_prefs directory and find the file named dialer_phenotype_flags.xml.
- Find the line with the name “G__enable_Dark_Mode_settings” and change the value that says “false” to “true”.
- Locate the “__data_rollout__DarkMode.EnableDarkModeRollout__launched__” line and change the value “false” to “true”.
- Save and exit the file.
- Open the Google phone application.
- Press the three-point mark and go to the Screen tab in the settings menu.
- You will see the Dark Theme option. Activate.
That’s it. If you really want to use your application with the dark theme early, you can follow these steps to achieve the dark theme before anyone else.